Tea for Two: 5 Herbal Teas That May Enhance Your Romantic Relationship
Today I thought I’d post briefly about the plant energy of herbal teas and how they may enhance your love life. In my new book, The Book of Sacred Baths: 52 Bathing Rituals to Revitalize your Spirit, being published by Llewellyn Worldwide I discuss sacred bath rituals to improve different aspects of your life, both as an individual and as a couple. Each sacred bath ritual is paired with an herbal tea to match the intention and energy of your bath. Drinking it is part of the integration phase where you drink the tea and journal about the insights that you received. But today, we will discuss a few herbal teas that you can drink with your sweetie to enhance different relationship intentions. There might be more magick in the intention than in the tea itself but nonetheless:
1. Jasmine Tea or Gingsing tea for sexual attraction- Share some Jasmine tea or Ginseng tea together. Jasmine is said to be great for seduction and romantic love and Ginseng is an aphrodisiac in Asian cultures.
2. Apple Blossom Tea-is said to attract love
3. Rosehips Tea- It is said that Rosehips herbal tea brings out the energy of unconditional love.
4. Lavender Tea- is calming and is said to be good for marital problems.
5. Dandelion Tea- is said to release anger so it may be a good one to sip when you are feeling irritated at your mate.
Ultimately it takes more than tea drinking to enhance your love relationship but you can add love to anything and I find that relaxing energetic rituals are helpful. They are break us out of our routine, are enjoyable, they slow us down, stop us from speaking prematurely and can make us more conscious of our joint energy and intention. They also can facilitate a practice of sharing, sensuality, stillness, presence and respect.
I hope that you will enjoy the flavor and properties of these herbal teas and of course, I wish you much love!
To find out more about how to pair herbal tea drinking with the amazing practice of sacred bathing, please order my new book here: http://amzn.to/1KbnMwb
Blessings to you and yours,
Bio: Dr. Paulette Kouffman Sherman is a psychologist and author of, The Book of Sacred Baths: 52 Bathing Rituals to Revitalize your Spirit,’ published by Llewellyn Worldwide. She is also the author of Dating from the Inside Out, published by Atria Books and 19 others books, translated into 5 languages. She has a private psychotherapy practice in Manhattan and does life coaching by phone. Learn more at www.sacredbathing.com and www.DrPauletteSherman.com .