Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Murchie's Vanilla Black Tea

This past Saturday I treated myself to 2 ounces of Murchie's Vanilla Black tea. I love a creamy black tea and part of what I find makes a creamy tea best is the flavor of vanilla. I do not add cream or sugar to my tea and prefer to enjoy it on it's own. I was very pleased with this full and well rounded Ceylon tea. This tea did not feel like a dessert tea as some vanilla teas do this tea was like a warm hug in a cup! Paired great with my strawberry rhubarb pie as well!
I am thrilled to have found a tea I can add to my list of favorites and one that I can find locally too! Murchie's is a tea company I have come to trust over the years and I love to go into the store. If you can not make it in store you can find Murchie's on line by clicking here. 
I would love to have you over for a cup of tea daily at www.acupofteaandacozymystery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment