Just for grins, I thought I'd post a little tea test to see if you've been reading our posts as well as checking some tea knowledge.
True or False
1. Black tea is called red tea in China.
2. Black, green, and white teas are all created from the Camellia Sinensis plant.
3. White teas have no oxidation.
4. Lapsang Souchong was first created in India.
5. Laura Childs writes the Tea Shop Mystery series.
6. In matcha the tea leaves are ground into a fine powder so you actually ingest the whole leaf.
7. Gong Fu Cha means preparing tea with great effort and skill.
8. Orange Pekoe is flavored with oranges.
9. All teas should be steeped in boiling water.
10. Tea contains antioxidants.
How did you do? I hope you had fun with this little tea test. I'll post the answers in an upcoming post.