Thursday, August 4, 2016

Alice in Wonderland's Tea



I've always been a fan of Alice in Wonderland and have a fascination for Lewis Carroll, although admittedly I don't know much about him. I have have a small collection of Alice and Wonderland themed goodies, from t-shirts to jewelry and more, and of course I own a Cheshire Cat plushie. One of my favorite bits of the story has to be the tea party!


While a majority of people are probably more familiar with the Disney version, I quite enjoy the original illustrations by John Tenniel.


Are you a fan of Alice? Would you sit down to tea with this group?

For further Alice in Wonderland reading check out this wonderful website:
http://www.alice-in-wonderland.net/

1 comment:

  1. I love Alice in the Wonderland. The originals drawings are the best, Disney's Alice and Cheshire Cat hold a sweet spot in my heart, and although I liked the visuals in the Tim Burton version, I didn't like the story. But a Mad Hatter Tea Party? Yes, I would love it! I have wonderful childhood memories of our city's local little Children's park--Pixie Woods--uses the Tea Party theme for their birthday party venue.
    kat8762@aol.com

    ReplyDelete