Thursday, September 29, 2016

Crazy Rumors


I don't know about you, but I love lip balm. I wear lipstick and lip gloss, but I always keep a lip balm in my pocket and refresh my lips with it through out my work day. I don't know how or why, but these balms always seem to disappear, so I'm always on the lookout for more.


I saw a Facebook advertisement for Crazy Rumors, a company that makes 100% natural lip balms that are also cruelty free as well as vegan. They have all sorts of flavors from seasonal candy corn to ginger ale, in all sorts of categories such as ice cream flavors and bubble gum flavors. They also have tea flavors! That's what got me to try them.

In their tea category they offer:

Spiced Chai - "an exotic blend of savory cardamom, cinnamon, vanilla & ginger"
P-Mint Lemongrass - "refreshing citrus and cooling peppermint"
Apple Spice - "sweet apple and savory cinnamon"
Orange Bergamot - "just like a cuppa Earl Grey tea!"

These lip balms are wonderful! Reasonably priced, they go on smoothly, are not sticky, make my lips soft, and taste delicious! Of the tea flavors, I'm currently using the Orange Bergamot and I love it! Portable tea in a balm! If you use lip balms you owe it to yourself to try Crazy Rumors. Check out their website and you can order right online! Be sure to let me know which flavors you try (I know you won't be able to choose just one flavor!).

No comments:

Post a Comment