Thursday, April 7, 2016

My Go To Teacup

While I love the look of a delicate teacup (perhaps a Royal Doulton with hand painted periwinkles?), and enjoy my gong fu cups, as well as mugs sent by my favorite authors, my go to teacup is my Lucidity Glass Brew-in-Cup.
This cup is perfect for the solo tea drinker who enjoys loose leaf tea. As you see the cup comes with a stainless steel infuser and lid. The infuser has super tiny holes, so even small leaves should remain inside! After warming your cup, put your leaves in the infuser, add the hot water, and cover to steep. When done, you put the cover to the side and the steeper can sit right on it, ready for the next infusion! I like that it's glass so that you can appreciate the color of the liquid as well as the aroma and taste!

Do you have a go to teacup?

No comments:

Post a Comment