Wednesday, April 6, 2016

The Granville Island Tea Company In Vancouver BC, Canada

Karen here, over March break I took my boys and headed to Granville Island, one of Vancouver BC's amazing attractions. This shopping area is 20 minutes form my house and filled with artists, farmers, independent crafts people of all kinds and home to The Granville Island Tea Company. Located in the main part of the food market I was delighted to pop in and purchase three black teas to try.
 This small but stacked tea shop has something for everyone's taste and the prices were really quite reasonable.
The staff were knowledgeable and friendly. I asked about their creamy black teas, which I what I prefer and the sales person select three teas that I just loved. I have been enjoying the Caramel Black tea, the Double Cream Earl Grey and the Vanilla Nut Supreme Scented teas. I asked for 50 grms of each and was pleased that my bill was less then $20 Canadian.
If you find your way to the West Coast of Canada and have a chance to visit Vancouver has some lovely tea rooms and some great loose leaf tea companies. The Granville Island Tea Company can also be found on line by clicking here. 

Thank you for joining me here today and I would love to have you daily for tea over at www.acupofteaandacozymystery.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment