Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Sleepytime Vanilla Tea and Teapot!

Karen here and today I am sharing a review of Sleepytime Vanilla Tea by Celestial Seasonings. I have long loved this line of teas and tisane's. Last August I found myself at the Celestail Seasoning's Tour and Tea Shop and wished I had brought a larger vehicle so I could have filled it with so many amazing tea items. I did treat myself to this Sleepytime Bear tea pot. The details make it one of my most favorite pots. The price of under $35 made it one of my most favorite souvenirs!
I love that the tea bags look like lovely little pillows. The scent of the tisane is very calming and inviting.
Inside each lovely little "Sleepytime Pillow" tea bag you will find, Chamomile, Spearmint, Lemongrass, French Vanilla, Tilia Flowers, Blackberry Leaves, Orange Blossoms, Hawthorn and Rosebuds. This is a naturally caffeine free tea. The creamy and welcoming addition of vanilla makes each sip feel like a warm and cozy hug. I really quite enjoy this calming tea, even in the afternoon! The scent is so inviting you could place the tea pillows in your car, your drawers and even under your pillow cases.
Thank you so much for joining me here today. I would love to have you for tea daily over at www.acupofteaandacozymystery.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment