Saturday, March 19, 2016

New From Davids Tea For Easter!

Karen here and this week Davids Tea has brought out their Spring and Easter line, I could not be more excited! I love the pastel colors of Easter and the food, for me it is like Christmas only with way less stress, more chocolate and great food. Last year I got the three pack of tea Easter eggs that look like little chicks. This year still cute and very inviting!

Last years eggs had little faces this years eggs have sprinkle polka dots! Love them!
They look pretty darn cute!
The blue egg has Chocolate Macaron Black tea, the pink has Birthday Cake flavored Rooibos, the orange one is filled with Banana Nut Bread Herbal Tea. 
I am really thrilled to see a grown up Easter treat for me! They have a Salted Caramel Black Tea infused Belgian Chocolate Bunny and a white chocolate version as well! I do believe I need to stop in this weekend and stock up!
You can find Davids Tea almost anywhere here in Canada, I live about ten minutes from two different stores. You can also order on line. Check out Davids Tea on line in Canada or the USA by clicking here. 

Thank you for joining me today! I would love to have you for tea daily at www.acupofteaandacozymystery.com


No comments:

Post a Comment